August 2018 Newsletter
LMT Class of 2019 Opening Retreat & Alumni Reception/Dinner
The month of August brought about new beginnings. We are so excited to be kicking off the Class of 2019!
Special thanks to Reggie Mudd (LMT 2013), Retreat Chair, and the entire committee for all of their hard-work in making the Opening Retreat and Alumni Reception/Dinner a success! Coco's provided a wonderful meal and Ron Samuels did a phenomenal job speaking about his experiences working in the mid-state. Fun was had by all. We can't wait to reunite next year as we welcome the Class of 2020!
If you missed out on the swag at the Alumni Reception/Dinner, don't fret! We will be selling our LMT hats and water bottles at LMT functions throughout the year. They are $15 each. Cash and checks are accepted.
LMT Alumni Day at Fort Campbell
We have some exciting news! LMT Alumni who missed their day at Ft. Campbell are invited to attend an LMT Alumni Day at Fort Campbell.
Name of the event: LMT Alumni Day at Fort Campbell
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Time: 8 am - 3 pm
Location: Fort Campbell
Details are still in the works. However, the day's festivities include:
- A tour of headquarters and photo op with BG Todd Royar
- City of Fort Campbell brief with Garrison Commander Col. Joseph Kuchan
- A demonstration by the Fort Campbell Fire Department
- Sabalauski Air Assault School with an opportunity to Rappel
- IED Home Station Training
SPACE is LIMITED to the FIRST 30 people to respond.
RSVP to Lee Rucks at email@example.com
Deadline: Friday, September 28th
- Rutherford County Session - September 19-20, 2018
- Robertson County Session - October 17-18, 2018
- LMT Alumni Day at Fort Campbell - October 23, 2018
Click here for the complete Class of 2019 Schedule!